Sunday 1 March 2009

Stockings In The Supermarket

Hi Boys & Girls

Just a quick recap on my shopping experience yesterday in a well known supermarket.
It started within a few minutes of arriving in the store, I was by the fruit and veg section when I first noticed a guy in his 40's and I could feel his eyes all over me.

I noticed that everywhere I went and turned he was not too far away, literally right next to me. If I was picking something up off of a higher shelf he would be stooping down as if he was picking something from a lower shelf but really his eyes never left my legs. There was one point when i actually thought that he was going to actually stroke my leg...but didn't quite.

This was fun and really I lingered more than I should have done...in this case it was far too packed to just raise my skirt in there so just walked away from him wiggling more than I usually do. He was staring all the way out of the store.

Maybe he will be there same time next week...It wasn't you was it???

Kisses


Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment