Sunday 22 March 2009

Shopping For Stockings

Hi Guys

Just had a lovely hot shower, and a healthy breakfast, and all dressed up for a good day out... heading to the shops and ready for a good look around, I fancy some new stockings and maybe some sexy frillies...

I usually go to my nearest big shopping center, and when it is early it can be nice and quiet... They have a really good range of underwear stores in there, and the usual Anne Summers if I want something extra sexy and naughty...

I like to go out all dressed up, it is nice to feel and look sexy when I want to treat myself to something nice, you just never know what you might end up trying on, and it helps to always have the right frillies on when you do... plus there is always the chance that you catch somebodys attention, and I might just give a little glimpse... so I am wearing my Madonna seamed stockings, they have a lovely little pale blue band near the top, and heading to my favourite shoe shop where there is a peeping male manager who likes to leer when ladies are trying their shoes on.

Speak to you tomorrow after my shoe shop visit.

Kisses

Chloe x x

www.stockings-on-chloe.com

2 comments:

  1. wish i could see!!!!!!!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chloesmask

    I think you would like the view...

    Kisses

    Chloe x x

    ReplyDelete