Thursday 19 March 2009

My New Stockings Video

Good Morning Everyone

Hope you are all enjoying the lovely weather? It is so beautiful today, and I am looking forwards to filming my new naughty video for my website..

I love the anticipation of what I am going to wear, and what I am going to do for you... As they say it all starts in the mind for a woman, and it is the thought of being watched and knowing so many of my friends are getting turned on and doing very naughty things whilst watching me...

I have had lots off offers from you guys to help me out... if you know what I mean... who knows maybe...

Today I have got a couple of appointments so I am looking very business like. I am wearing my striped business shirt which has white collars and cuffs and my knee length pencil skirt. Underneath I have a black push up bra, little see through black panties, and my lace top hold ups which are barely black. I have also got on my favourite 4" high heels that patent black. Dressed to impress I think!!!

I am excited when I get back to do my video and new stocking pictures for you all. So keep reading as I love you all being here and look out soon for something very very special that will be announced here in the blog.

Kisses


Chloe x x

http://www.stockings-on-chloe.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment