Friday 13 March 2009

Stockings And High Heels

Good Morning Guys

Hope you are having a good start to the weekend? I have just had a well earned, but naughty lay in... my goodness the week has gone so fast.

The new video on my website seems to have been well accepted, the comments have been amazing, and naughty, thank you so much, I thrive on your feed back it makes me feel very hot and aroused...

Hope you like the video that I am posting later here on the blog... this one shows me in one of my favourite outfits, it makes me feel sexy and summery, I love to dress like this every day, sexy but smart.. do you know how good it feels to slowly unzip my skirt and let it softly fall to the floor, step to the side, and stand there and slowly unbutton my blouse to reveal my bra and stockings, whilst still wearing my high heels. I love to make love wearing my stockings and high heels, it makes me feel very sexy and raunchy...

I am off out tonight, so will tell you tomorrow how it went, what I wore and who saw what. Have a great evening guys speak soon.

Kisses


Chloe x x

http://www.stockings-on-chloe.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment