Tuesday 10 March 2009

My Boss And Stockings

Hi Everyone

Well just as I thought the boss looks like he has a new lease on life, he came bounding into the office this morning all bright eyed and bushy tailed, and I thought to myself; oh dear trouble!!

I think he has been backwards and forwards from his office to my desk about a hundred times, in the end I had to ask him if there was anything I could help him with (believe me a dangerous thing to ask any man, some of the replies I have had to that question in the past) After a little hesitation the boss says to me, do you read a lot of these erm.. type of books... was how he put
it.

I answered, yes and I love them, oh he says could I lend him some more, because they are not the type of thing he can get his hands on, and he would love to read a few more. Mmm a convert, if only he knew what I get upto in my spare time, what with my website and my blog... Actually I would probably have a problem on my hands, if you get what I mean, and he is 6'3"tall I would have trouble holding him off lol. Then he turns to me again and asks, do you wear stockings, right out of the blue just like that? Why I ask him, oh he says, you always look so, so erm, nice and stockings always have a certain look to them, don't you think. I just smiled and said yes they do.

With that off he went back into his office. So I had better get back to work before he comes out again.

Take care guys.

Kisses


Chloe x x

http://www.stockings-on-chloe.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment