Wednesday 4 March 2009

Stockings In The Cinema

Good Morning Guys

Wasn't it cold last night? Particularly when all a girls sleeps in is her perfume, you need body contact for warmth... and we all know what happens then!!!

I have had a few requests for a new video on my website, so I am going to start to film it later today, and I will post it up tomorrow afternoon, I have a feeling this could be my naughtiest one so far.. I am really excited about doing it, and it really gives me such a thrill, It gets me so turned on knowing that I am being watched.

Am I a bad girl for admitting that? Would you like to know what its about?... lets just say that I might play with some toy's, and I don't mean teddy's or doll's either!!!

I am having the afternoon off today, so I am going to the cinema later to see Grand Torino, I really love a good movie and I do admit that I love a really scary horror, it is great to sit in the dark and snuggle with my hubby, he lets me drape my legs over his knee's while we watch the film, and of course I get to feel his hands wander over my stockings and it is amazing how many times they find there way to the top of my stockings. He say's that he loves to stroke the top of my thigh because my skin is silky soft; and no I never stop him it would be rude to spoil his fun.

With it being so chilly this morning I have put on my soft grey sweater dress, it is warm but sexy because it clings to my body in all the right places, underneath I am wearing a pale pink bra that pushes up my bust and matching see through panties, white suspender belt with nude sheer seamed stockings that have a great 1950's look to the tops of them, so I will be warm and cosy but still feel sexy underneath.

Well time to get on with my work, will let you know how the film went and how far hubby's hand got lol...

Kisses

Chloe x x

http://www.stockings-on-chloe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment