Sunday 15 March 2009

Stockings, High Heels & Little Skirt

Good Morning Guys

What a beautiful sunny day, hopefully spring has finally arrived.. I had such a lovely night last night, I got myself all glammed up, lovely hot shower, moisturised myself all over, perfume, makeup, and my beautiful stockings, tight little skirt, and my top with the frilled front, finished off with high heeled ankle boots, I felt so good.

Very crowded in the club last night, we met up with a couple of our friends, lovely couple, she is stunning, a little shorter than me, long dark hair, very slim, and a brilliant personality, and she has a really sexy accent, she is from Colombia, have you got the picture yet... It was great dancing with her, I don't think we sat down the whole night, and our poor hubby's didn't even stand a chance....

I had another lovely suprise yesterday, it arrived in the post, my lovely hubby had got me tickets to go and see Pink the popstar, to say I was over the moon is an underestimation... she is so hot, I have already seen her twice before, and her concerts are absolutely brilliant and quite raunchy at times... and I get to be surrounded by lots of girls... I must have been such a good girl... or bad... you decide...

So I am a happy little bunny this morning, I must go and thank hubby, I know just what he likes, now where is my Frenchmaids dress...

Speak tomorrow, take care.

Kisses

Chloe x x

More sexy Chloe videos

No comments:

Post a Comment