Saturday 21 March 2009

Friday Night Stockings

Hi Guys

I hope you liked my little video? I have had some very naughty comments so far and I am looking to video some of your requests...

Just wanted to let you know about last night, I wore my short blue skirt and my little white blouse that fits very nicely around my bust, white wonder bra, it does wonders for a girls figure...my nude coloured nylon stockings, with white panties and cream suspender belt, finished of with the 5" black high heels I wore in my video, they make my legs look even longer..

It was very crowded in the club last night, and it was nice sitting and getting lots of long looks at my legs, it is fascinating watching peoples faces as I cross and uncross my legs.... the barman in there is such a sweetie if a bit naughty, the other week when we went in, he actually said that he and a few of the regualrs had missed me, he said that they look forward to seeing my legs as he put it... he said that right in front of hubby.. no shame lol.. mind you hubby loves knowing that other men, and sometimes the ladies like to look at my legs, in fact he encourages me.... he is a very naughty boy, just my type....

I suppose it is because it is getting quite rare for the girls to wear stockings now, and that is one reason why I would love to encourage other women to try them, they make a woman feel so sexy and confident, and I know from a lot of the emails my friends send me that there partners don't wear them often enough.

Take care guys and have a good weekend.

Kisses

Chloe x x

http://www.stockings-on-chloe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment