Friday 27 March 2009

Stockings Pictures Inc Pantyhose

















A very much requested picture from my friends to show me arriving home from work still dressed in my black striped blouse minus the tight little skirt but showing you all my seamed black Madonna stockings along with one of my favourite pairs of Faith shoes.

I also wore this in my latest naughty little video which my special friends get to see at my website.

Hope you all like this pic?

















A very naughty peep for you all, showing a little glimpse of my breasts and tiny panties along with my black fishnet hold ups that I haven't shown you before.

I get so crazy knowing that you are all watching me and enjoying the view!!!

















Believe it or not I have been asked so many times to pose in pantyhose so here goes...a very shiny pair of Aristo Sheer Gold Coloured. Although I never wear them at all I thought it was only fair to pose in them as they have been requested often.

Hope you like the thought of me being totally naked underneath them?

5 comments:

  1. Nice these pantyhoses, but give me stockings any time,chloe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I know but please understand that I have special friends here and at my website who love pantyhose and I always try and complete special requests wherever I can..

    Chloe x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweetheart...I am just glad to see you in anything or nothing at all...I too love the open blouse and your gorgeous breast..you know who!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your lovely comment I am so happy you like..

    Kisses

    Chloe x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are more then welcome....compliments come so easy for something as sexy as you...glad your temp was rising...your special friend!!!

    ReplyDelete