Monday 16 March 2009

Wearing Shiny Illusion Coloured Stockings & Garter Belt

Hello Guys

Thank you all so much for all the lovely comments over the weekend, I am so happy you liked the new video. Did you all have a good weekend? I hope so, but it went so fast, I am sure it is still Friday night, and I have just settled down with a nice glass of wine.. no it is Monday and it's a cup of coffee.... never mind, lets make it a good week.

Had a late night last night, watched the film The Departed, with Jack Nicholson and Leo Di Caprio it was really good, I was snuggled up in bed with hubby, good job we have live pause on sky, watching T.V in bed usually means lots of distruptions.... It is amazing how things pop up out of nowhere lol..

Had a lovely hot shower this morning, and moisturised myself all over, before getting dressed for work, I have put on a new pair of my shiny illusion coloured stockings, I love opening a new packet, and feeling the softness of the stockings against my skin, makes me feel so good... teamed with my cream suspender belt, or as my American friends like to call them garter belts, sheer cream bra trimmed with a little bit of lace, matching panties, and a soft knit purple jumper that hugs my body, black pencil skirt, and shiny black high heels.

I feel so good, it makes me feel naughty!!! The boss came over before brought my book back, he said he really enjoyed it didn't realise we "girlies" as he put it thought like that.... and did I have any more he could read...

Well guys hope you have a really good day, take care and speak tomorrow.

Kisses

Chloe x x

New Sexy Video & Chloe Pics

No comments:

Post a Comment