Tuesday 3 March 2009

Wearing My Favorite Stockings and Suspenders

Hi Everybody

Hope you all had a lovely day yesterday? I had a great time yesterday afternoon, I was very naughty when I was filming my video for my site, it is the little gold dress video, and in the second half of the video (I have to do the video twice, once for YouTube which is the tame one, and then the naughtier one for my own website) I was so turned on that I didn't want hubby to stop!! Let's just say he knows all the right buttons to press.

Phew now it's got me going again just thinking about it. I am sat here at my desk and I can feel my face glowing, if anyone was to look over at me now they would know what was on my mind, and they say that it is only men that think about sex all the time... not true!!

I have got a few appointments later today so I am all dressed up wearing a black button through v-neck dress, barely black stockings with a deep blue suspender belt and matching bra, with little white panties, and my favorite 4" shiny black high heels, finished off with a black belt so it shows my waist off to its best.

So I have got a busy day ahead of me, but an exciting one, so I wish you all a lovely day and will catch up with you all tomorrow, I hope you see something nice and if you do why don't you tell me, I would love to hear from you.

Kisses

Chloe x x

http://www.stockings-on-chloe.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment