Saturday 28 March 2009

Sunday Stockings

Good Morning Guys

Did you miss your extra hour in bed this morning, now the clocks have gone forward?

I see a lot of you liked my pictures... and I am sure you understand that I wore the pantyhose for some of my friends who really like them.. I love to please you all, and you know that little me still loves her stockings!!

My personal favourite is the silk blouse picture because I am not wearing a bra, so it feels so delicious against my bare skin, and rubbed erotically against my nipples.. my hubby loves it when I go out without without my bra, it is one of the things guaranteed to turn him on, so the combination of that and stockings are just too much for him sometimes, but the pleasure we get is amazing..

I wanted to say thank you again for your very naughty comments on my latest video, and many of you are still appreciating it, over and over again.. some of you guys are going to wear yourselves out... But I love it so much...

Going out later so I am dressed in my little soft grey sweater dress, with natural coloured stockings and blue suspender belt, with white bra and matching panties, helps to keep me feeling warm but sexy. Hope you are all having a lovely day guys, and speak again tomorrow.

Kisses


Chloe x x


http://www.stockings-on-chloe.com/

3 comments:

  1. today i'am taking pictures of my wife here legs, she's wearing black stockings (gio's) do you now them,real silk greetings zwak 314

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes Gio's are beautiful both in look and feel. Hope you have a great time taking photos of them...I know the glances that I get when wearing them.

    Chloe x

    ReplyDelete
  3. c'ant wait to see here wearing them, hope te see you also in gio's,greetings from belguim, zwak314

    ReplyDelete