Tuesday 17 March 2009

Stockings Pictures


Somedays I leave the suspender belt (garter belt) at home and go out in my hold ups. They are very exciting now because you can get them even with a seam on. These feel really good although they have no lace.




A frilled green blouse for my friends that are very aroused by blouses. So simple yet sexy and very see through.



Many of you have requested that they want to see me from behind and suggested that you want to be behind me also, so I have put my seams on for you to trace along with your finger.



I often get caught in this sort of pose...relaxing miles away but always showing that little teasing glimpse.



Feeling this silk black blouse on my nipples is an incredible feeling. This particular day we had a workman calling.



How many of you would like to give me a pearl necklace? One of my favourite snaps showing off my assets (my silk blouse of course!!!)



Bronze Gio seamed stockings feel so good against the skin. This is a special request for this stocking picture from some of my friends and hope that the image continues to make you feel so horny towards me.

Hope that you like my pics and keep watching everyday for new stockings videos, stocking pictures and stockings chit chat.

Kisses


Chloe x x


8 comments:

  1. Chloe do you have any friends in SO CAL that have legs like you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sorry Steveo I don't know anybody in SO CAL, but I am sure there are some really amazing girls there.

    Kisses

    Chloe x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see you in your Wonderbra, from the front and from the back.


    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chloe,
    Have you seen the artwork of Gil Evren..? He was a pin-up artist of the Forties and Fifties.

    His paintings of saucy American Gals posing in stockings and suspenders are so good! And..of course, ..very sexy..!

    You may have come across his work, if not ..check him out... I'm sure you'll like his style..!

    By the way, love the photos... now I'm all horny! Love how you love your clothes..
    May have to visit your website....Again...!!

    JonB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Tim

    Yes I will arrange that for you as soon as I can. Thanks for posting and hope you may check out my site soon as there are wonderbra pics there along with naughty pics and videos.

    Kisses


    Chloe x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jon B

    Thank you for the recommendation and will check out the work later. Hope you are well and glad that the photos made you horny.

    Kisses

    Chloe x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the Gio bronze like to see more of your legs in them. Fab

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Eric

    I always try to oblige all my friends.

    Kisses

    Chloe x

    ReplyDelete