Thursday 26 March 2009

Stockings Tease on the M62

Good Morning Everyone

I have to confess that I have been very naughty yesterday... After a long day at work hubby and I were heading home along a very busy M62, when as usual we got stuck in another traffic jam. when I noticed a DHL driver in his cab was looking down at my legs.. so being cheeky I lifted my skirt up and started to re adjust the clip on my suspender belt, and let him watch me slowly tease him, he went wild and beeped at me, then as we slowly moved along in the traffic he kept revving to keep up with us, so I took hubby's hand and placed it between my thighs and he started to slowly stroke the inside of my thigh... so Mr DHL started to flash his lights at me, and you should of seen the grin on his face when I looked up at him.. He managed to stay with us for about 5 minutes..

After that we found another van this time he crawled along side slowly whilst I stroked my stocking tops for him.. so I wonder if he reads this he will know that I had a very enjoyable time yesterday on the M62... It is amazing what you can find to do on an ordinary day...

So boys you never know when something nice can happen even in the wet old UK..


Have a great day and speak to you all tomorrow.



Kisses


Chloe x x


http://www.stockings-on-chloe.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment