Tuesday 17 March 2009

Stockings In The Park

Hi Guys

Wasn't it a beautiful day yesterday, so warm, I loved it.. I decided to take my lunch break in the local park, there was lots of people around, so armed with a hot coffee and my sandwich,I found a nice seat that was bathed in sunshine. Maybe an opportunity for some public flashing.

I had one of my favorite books with me, of course it was a naughy one... it was so warm I decided to take my coat off, the first time this year.. at last, oh it was so good to feel the warm sun on my skin, and the shimmer off my stockings in the sun was so beautiful, so touchable...It was nice and relaxing sitting there, and I was so engrossed in my book that I hadn't noticed the guy watching me at first... but you know when you start to just get that feeling of being watched...

I was sat there with my legs crossed, when I looked up and saw him, he was sat to my left on the opposite bench, he had his newspaper draped across his lap unread.. it was then that I noticed what he was looking at, from the angle I was sitting he could see my stocking top..

I love that little moment when you make eye contact, will he look away or not? No he carried on, thats when my heart starts racing, and I can almost feel the blood pounding in my ears, so while he is still watching me I slowly uncross my legs, fixed my skirt slightly and recrossed my legs for him. I watched him as he slowly shifted position and angled his long legs towards me almost mirroring me, you know if someone starts to copy you, that you have there attention.. I knew that NLP course would come in handy one day lol...

So there we where two strangers facing each other in the park, people where coming and going walking their dogs or out with their children, just passing past us, but we just carried on looking at each other, it was such a turn on sitting there and letting him look at my legs, I liked his reaction as I slowly ran my hand down my stocking, what a feeling teasing him.

After about 10 minutes I slowly got my things together, I picked up my coat and bag, while he still watched and then turning towards him walked right past him, as I was going he smiled and said "nice"... Flashing in public can be so exciting.

What a great lunchtime, that put a smile on my face for the rest of the day.
Hope you have a good lunch today guys, because you never know what is going to turn up!!!

Kisses

Chloe x x

http://www.stockings-on-chloe.com/

2 comments:

  1. Hey Chloe, Wow you have the best legs. I would love to run my hands up and down your legs. I live in SO Cal, if anyone there wants me to, oh let me know. stevenschris86@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely comment thank you so much, you are a sweetie..

    Kisses

    Chloe x x

    ReplyDelete