Thursday 5 March 2009

Yesterday Wearing Stockings In The Cinema

Hello Guys

Just thought I would let you know how my trip to the cinema went. First of all the weather caught me out, I knew it was cold out, hence me wearing my sweater dress, but I didn't expect to get caught in a shower of hailstones... By the time we had parked the car and headed off to the cinema the heavens opened.

The sensation of the hailstones going down the front of my dress and into my cleavage, thus melting slowly in my bra was a lovely if unexpected sensation, I could feel them slowly melt, then trickles of cold water found their way down to my stomach. It really was a lovely feeling, I love thing's like ice cubes rubbed and melting on my skin, but that usually happens in the summer, or the bedroom... Not when I am fully clothed and on a cold day surrounded by stangers.

It started to really turn me on, and it put me in a lovely mood for a cuddle in the cinema. I could feel my skin slowly starting to dry out as we sat in the warm dark cinema, you know when your skin gets that tiny little prickling sensation, the one you feel when you get out of the swimming pool on holiday and you let your self dry off?

All that and hubby's wandering hands, plus a really great film you must try to see Gran Torino Clint was so good, but then again I have been a big fan since I was a little girl, watching the old spaggetti westerns and Dirty Harry films, but of course you may say that I am a little biased...lol

And after all that I came home and filmed a naughty video for my website which will be posted up later to day, along with some more pictures, which I hope you will have a look at. I think this is one of my naughtiest yet!! And I had so much fun doing it, if you know what I mean?

Oh and yes hubby was very persistent in the cinema, his hands found their way beyond my stocking tops many times... so all in all I had a really good day.

Will speak again tomorrow, till then

Kisses

Chloe x x

No comments:

Post a Comment