Tuesday 31 March 2009

Stockings And White Blouse

Good Morning Guys

Hope you are all having a lovely day to day?

I am in between appointments at the moment so I am sat in a service station near Coventry having a strong coffee and thinking about all my friends who read my little blog, I wish some of you where here now and I could give you a little tease...

Because you are not here though I thought you might like to know what I am wearing today?

I am wearing a slim fitting pencil skirt with a lovely long split up the back, revealing a lovely glimpse of stocking top from behind, a white blouse with my white lace bra, tiny matching panties and nude coloured sheer stockings with a lovely lace top, a cream suspender belt, and very high heels that make a lovely clicking sound as I walk by...

Wish you where here to see me adjust the silver clip at the top of my suspenders.. Hope you think about me today, oh my god a salesman has just walked into a table while straining to look at my crossed legs...it can be dangerous this flashing game!!!

Kisses


Chloe x x

http://www.stockings-on-chloe.com/

4 comments:

  1. Dear Chloe, by careful when you flashings your lovely legs,when I was that salesmans I would walk to you and I would ask to see al of your legs with the lovely stockings on.But I am sittings here on my desk,with ladies that waire only pants. I say it again your collegs are lucky basterds, greetings zwak314

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something about a white blouse and white lace bra is so elegant! One of my favorite looks

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stephanie

    I am so pleased you like the thought of me wearing a white blouse and lace bra, I must do it more often for you...

    Kisses

    Chloe x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Zwak314

    If you asked nicely maybe I would show you a little more...

    Kisses

    Chloe x x

    ReplyDelete