Monday 30 March 2009

Stockings Suspender Belt And Sweater Dress

Good Morning Guys

How are you all today? Well I hope?

Just thought I would update you on the little grey sweater dress, because so many of you have passed comments on it. As I have said it is so lovely to wear very soft to the skin and very clingy, shows my suspender belt and stockings off wonderfully... but it is made of Angora wool and that is where I discovered I had a problem with it... I thought it was very funny but poor hubby wasn't so happy about it... I noticed as the day wore on that his lovely navy blue suit he was wearing was slowly changing colour.. it was going a nice fluffy grey to match my dress... and it didn't seem to matter how many times I removed all the fluff from his suit more and more kept appearing... I know it was my fault as I do love to cuddle, and when hubby has got one of his lovely suits on I find it hard to leave him alone...

Unfortunately we had to meet some people later that day and there was hubby looking like the fluff monster had taken a liking to him... I said it must of been because the warmer weather was coming and my poor old dress was shedding its winter coat...well I thought it was funny....

I have promised not to wear it if hubby is going to wear his suit in future... but hubby does still love the dress and me...


So guys beware of fluffy sweater dresses...


Kisses


Chloe x x


http://www.stockings-on-chloe.com/

1 comment:

  1. Bet you stop traffic in this dress...sounds lovely but probably slows production at your office....s...

    ReplyDelete