Friday 13 March 2009

Lace Top Stockings And Garter

Good Morning Guys

How are we all doing today? Good I hope... Just wanted to let you all know that I will be posting up a new video and some more pictures to my website later today, I hope you like it!!!

Over the weekend I will also be posting up a video here on my blog, many of my special friends wanted to see me in my cream silk blouse and cream skirt, the outfit I wore to work last week, so I thought what is better than a photo... I Will be wearing my lovely bronze Gio's seamed stockings in the video, they were a lovely present from one of my freinds, and if only you could see them up close and run your hands over them, you would understand why I love to wear them...

Better not let the boss near them, he has been very helpful this week, I think the book has given him too many ideas lol, I wonder what he would be like if he only knew some of the naughty comments that I get from my friends here and at my site...

Anyway guys it's nearly the weekend, so I hope you are doing something nice, I am going out again tomorrow evening so I will tell you all about that later, be good...

Kisses

Chloe x x

http://www.stockings-on-chloe.com

2 comments:

  1. Wow Chloe, cant wait for new vid, cheers for adding on dailymotion.

    John & Stephxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks John & Steph

    Nice to see you here and hope that you keep enjoying.

    More to come soon

    KIsses

    Chloe x

    ReplyDelete