Friday 6 March 2009

Black Seamed Stockings

Good Morning Guys & Girls

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend? I had a wonderful start to mine, It started with a lovely hot bath yesterday evening, after making myself silky smooth all over, then spraying on my favourite perfume. I put on my black seamed stockings and black 6 strap suspender belt, no panties just a very short black silk nightdress, high heels, and went to see where hubby was...

That ended in quite a late night; But a very satisfying one!!!

I woke to a lovely morning with a smile on my face. Then as always I check my messages and was very pleased to find more naughty comments, and requests about my new video on my website, I always love to hear from you, and yes I will get some new bigger toy's to play with for you, and for myself of course...

Having an evening out tonight so will be getting all dressed up, think I will go bra less and wear my sweet little purple halter-neck top; it is low cut at the front and almost backless, my short purple skirt and barely black lace top hold ups, little white panties for contrast, finished off with black high heels.

Do you think I should give a glimpse as I sit down?? Will let you know tomorrow. I would love it if you could see me, that would be such a turn on for me..

Hope you have a great evening guys and I will speak tomorrow.


Kisses


Chloe x x
http://www.stockings-on-chloe.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment