Sunday 8 March 2009

Stockings And High Heels For Work

Good Morning Guys

How are you all today? Ready for a good week, I hope? I have got such a busy week ahead, filled with lots and lots of business meetings, so I have to dress to impress...

It is so nice sometimes being the only female in the office, there is always some nice guy who wants to help me... Not that I am helpless, but it does make the day go smoothly, and it is nice to see that the art of chivalry has not completely gone. It is always so sweet when my chair is pulled out for me to sit down on, or a door held open, even if it is so that they can try to get a little glimpse lol.

Today I am wearing a longer pencil skirt with a very high waistband, and a long split at the back, nice view from behind as I walk or go up the stairs... a silky black blouse; no not the naughty red one from my video; I wouldn't get much work done!!! Pale blue bra and panties, black nylons, with a dark blue suspender belt, 4" shiny high heels. So business on the outside ,and hot and sexy underneath, it makes me feel good all over, even in those quiet moments...

After my naughty weekend I am ready to start another week, and also to plan my next video for my website, I think I am going to be very, very naughty again.... I really can't help myself, you have sent so many lovely comments about the last one it has really blown me away.

Hope you all have a good day and maybe you might see something nice.


Kisses


Chloe x x

http://www.stockings-on-chloe.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment