Tuesday 24 March 2009

Sexy And Glamorous With Stockings

Hi Guys

Do any of you watch Dirty Sexy Money? Have you seen the way the women dress in the series, they look so glamorous and very sexy, especially Lucy Lui... she has always been one of my favourite starlets, loved her when she was in Ally McBeale. The suits that they wear and the little short skirts are so well fitted that they show off all of their curves, and some of the dresses are so beautiful, and apart from all that I also really enjoy the program as it has such good story lines to it. It stars Peter Krause (from 6 feet under) who is a lawyer to a very rich family and it is all about money and greed, you should give it a watch...

Getting back to the clothes, I wish some of the women in the UK dressed as nice as they do in this series. This is why I started to write my blog, have a website and post pictures. I just thought it was time that we women started to dress sexy and smart again... Unfortunately a lot of women feel threatened by other women who make the best of themselves... but you must agree with me that when you are out and about and you see a lovely lady walking towards you, that it is nice on the old eyes... don't you think?

I try to practice what I preach everyday, I really do try to look smart but it also makes me feel very sexy and confident... it is lovely when I catch someones eye. I really do get lots of nice comments from people and you guys can be so helpful...lol. For work today, I am wearing my little black suit with a white blouse but underneath I am wearing my sexy little white wonderbra, white panties and nude coloured stockings with cream suspender belt which is a nice combination, finished off with my patent black high heels, I feel ready for anything...

Hope you guys all have a great day, and try watching Dirty Sexy Money, you might like it..


Kisses


Chloe x x


For More Stocking Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment