Friday 6 March 2009

Reactions To Stockings And Toy Video

Hi Guys

Hope everyone is feeling good today? Just wanted to thank my friends for all the lovely comments and naughty suggestions!!! About my new video I really enjoyed making it..,

I felt very saucy in the red blouse and little short skirt, do you think if I went to work like that, that maybe my boss would give little me a pay rise?? It is great planning these videos and choosing what outfit to wear, and I so love to strip down to my stockings and panties... or as you will know if you've watched the video, how I even lose them!!

The reactions so far from some of my friends who have been in touch with me have been deliciously rude, many with offers to be my camera man..lol. and some very naughty suggestions for my next video, which I will slip into my future ones, I promise.

It really gives me a thrill knowing how much you have been enjoying me, and in many cases you have been physically enjoying it, haven't you, you bad boys!!!

Do you know how hard it is for me sitting here with all these naughty thoughts going around in my head? I am supposed to be working...

Well guys I suppose I should be a good girl for a few hours, so I suppose I had better say goodbye till tomorrow, Let's all have a great weekend, and chat with you later.

Kisses


Chloe x x x x
http://www.stockings-on-chloe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment