Tuesday 10 March 2009

Stockings And High Heels And Naughty At Work

Hi Boys and Girls

I got myself very hot and bothered at work yesterday, I have been reading a very erotic book over the weekend and was nearly finished with it so I took it into work, for lunch time... bad idea, the boss found it under some papers on my desk, and when I came back from the ladies he was reading it, my poor face was so red.

I didn't know what to say, when he asked could he read it after me.... The woman in this story is so sexy, and she just goes from one risky situation to the next, thriving on almost getting caught, I thought OMG, the poor old boy wouldn't be able to cope with the book, when he gets futher into it, I mean it got me over heated, I felt rampant after I read it, so I can only imagine how he is going to cope!!

It is my fault, I shouldn't have brought it into work, but I do love a really erotic book to read, I think sometimes the imagination is even better at turning me on than an erotic film, but I do love to watch naughty films with hubby!!!

Well I can't wait to see what condition the boss is in tomorrow, I hope it doesn't put to many ideas in his head, because he is already a handful....

Just to let you know that whilst reading this book I was wearing black silk blouse with tight black skirt, white bra & panties, suspender belt and black sheer stockings along with black patent leather high heels.

Take care guys.

Kisses


Chloe x x

Stocking Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment