Sunday 29 March 2009

Waiting For Summer And More Stockings

Hi Guys

So British Summertime has officially arrived in little old Blighty at last... I cannot wait for the warm sunny weather it brings out the devil in me...flirting and flashing in my flimsy little dresses and strappy tops. I simply love it, and it is wonderful to be able to get dressed in something light and sexy at the same time, instead of trying to be warm and sexy under layers of clothing.

For work today I am wearing my pale blue skirt with my cream button through top, just opened enough at the neck for a little peek of cleavage... underneath I am wearing my pale pink bra and panties, with biscuit coloured sheer nylons they have got a lovely old fashioned stocking top to them, one of my personal favourites, cream suspender belt, and blue high heels..

I think that at lunchtime I will go and sit in the local park, and who knows maybe I will have a chance to have a little tease... as the weather starts to get warmer people love to sunbathe here in the park so you get see lots of gorgeous bodies... mmm bring on the sun...

Hope you all have a lovely day guys and I will catch up with you all tomorrow.

Kisses

Chloe x x

http://www.stockings-on-chloe.com/

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see the tempeature rising...something about a pink bra and cream blouse does wonders...you little secret admirer! Dinner sounded lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There

    OOooh a secret admirer... sounds nice.. thank you..

    Kisses

    Chloe x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know who this is...our secret!! Just looked at your new pictures..gotta run..chapter 5 coming soon!!

    ReplyDelete