Thursday 19 March 2009

Getting Ready For The Weekend

Morning Everyone

I Finished editing my new video for my website late last night... poor me was worn out, but in a good way... it is good to feel so satisfied lol.. also taken lots of photo's so will be putting them up also, I hope you like... you will be able to decide later when I upload them...

If only I could post up some of the comments and emails, wow they are so graphic... I love it, I had to start up my own website because I kept getting a slap on the wrist from You Tube.. and they wasn't even that naughty, but now I can satisfy all my lovely horny friends, and we get to do a lot more requests, and very naughty things together, and I am thinking up lots more new things, more different ways to get you guys more involved... if you know what I mean...

I am looking forward to the weekend, hope you guys have something good or naughty to get up to? I am going all out for a total girlie pamper, starting with a long soak in the bath... I have bought some new underwear, silky stockings, and a silver suspender belt... so will give hubby a little fashion show later.. and maybe take some more photo's and let you have a little look!!

See you in the morning guys..


Kisses


Chloe x x


More Videos And Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment