Monday 2 March 2009

Stockings, Suspenders & High Heels

Morning everyone

Hope that you all had a great weekend and ready for the busy week ahead. Today I am wearing a short cream skirt, cream silk blouse, natural coloured nylons, white suspender belt, panties and bra and brown 4" high heel shoes.

The blouse gives a teasing glimpse of cleavage when you lean forward, which I have to do. The nylons wrinkle ever so slightly behind the knee and by the ankles..a real give away to the expert.

Later I am doing a naughtier video for the member website which shows much much more of me being a very very dirty girl. I love my role plays and fantasies and will take plenty of stills also. Again for the site and some for SHQ and Flickr. I love fulfilling other people's fantasies which I cannot do anywhere but behind the security of the site.

Looking forward also to lunch where if the weather holds I am sitting on a park bench to eat it..lots of opportunities there.

Bye for now and hope you have a glimpse today.

Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment