Saturday 7 March 2009

Black Lace Hold-ups On A Saturday Night

Good Morning Everyone

How did your Saturday night go? Well I hope it went well.
I had a lovely evening we went out for an Italian, I had a beautiful lobster ravioli, finished with a naughty honeycomb cheesecake, only a little one though, a girl has to watch her figure... And a glass or two of a good dry white chardonnay, the drier the better for me.


I was feeling relaxed and sexy by the time hubby and I arrived at a local club, it has brilliant live music, and the atmosphere is really good, relaxed and very friendly.


In one part of the club they have the tall stools and little round tables for you to sit at. A good vantage point for somebody to get a good view as I cross and uncross my stocking clad legs.. I have very good instincts when it comes to being watched, and in this club there are a few regulars who always love to have a really long look, one of the barmen there is very helpful!!!


Hubby loves to play along as he teases them by stroking my legs as he leans across to talk to me, then sometimes he lets his hands just wander a little up my skirt and out of view, while I keep eye contact with who ever is watching at the time.


Last night it was very busy in there so I had plenty of opporunities to give a little glimpse. There was one young guy who never took his eyes off my legs; and later when the music started he ended up standing quite close to me, close enough in fact to touch me..


It makes me feel so sexy getting dressed up and last night I was bra-less which makes me feel almost naked as my nipples brush against the soft material of my top, it gets me so aroused.


When we got back home later I stripped slowly for hubby, leaving on the stockings of course...
So I had a lovely evening and looking forward to doing it all again next week..lol


Take care guys and will speak again tomorrow.



Kisses



Chloe x x
http://www.stockings-on-chloe.com

2 comments:

  1. Chloe...

    I'm a musician/songwriter and if I'd been playing at that place on Saturday Night and saw you sitting there..I think my concentration and professionalism would've been well and truly tested, as i don't think I'd have been able to keep my eyes of you either..!

    On other your blog entries I've read I agree the imaganition is a most powerful, potent and erotic tool!! (No pun intended..!)

    JonB xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jon

    I wondered why the drummer kept dropping his sticks!!!!

    Anyhow when I see you next play...I will let you see the Gio's

    Kisses

    Chloe x

    ReplyDelete