Tuesday 17 March 2009

Stocking pictures

Good Morning Guys

Well I am so happy that you liked my pictures. I cannot believe the response as it has been amazing and I had quite a few people email me and ask me to post some more of the photo's that I had put up on the Flickr site, and I am thrilled that you liked them so much as I had lots of fun having them taking them.

Of course the more naughty ones are on my website, lots of close up and very personal ones there, along with my videos that are too rude for YouTube, one little complaint an they are gone from there. I have such a great time getting myself ready for the photo's, but I can tell you now that by the end of the photo shoot that I am nearly always naked, my photographer isn't very professional if you know what I mean... good job that he's my hubby... but it's such a turn on as I do get very easily aroused when I start to pose, and as the clothes start to come off it gets well... I have had lots of offers from my friends here and on my website to be my camera man... you naughty boys I would probably get even less work done!!!

Many of you noticed the bumps of my suspender belt under my tight skirts...full marks for you.

They also like the high heels that I wear in the shoots.

Take Care Guys and speak tomorrow.

Kisses



Chloe x x


Stocking Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment