Tuesday 24 March 2009

I Would Prefer To Keep My Stockings On...

Hi There Guys

Heard a fuuny thing on the radio the other day, I was enjoying a cuppa during my tea break, when the radio D.J said that a T.V company was looking for office workers who wanted to take place in am experiment for television where they see how collegues bond, and at the end of the week they come into work and get naked for the whole day...

Mmmm I thiought, I am the only girl on this floor, just me and three other men and the boss... Now I can see the advantage in that, but, I don't feel sexy unless I am wearing my stockings... I know the program isn't about feeling sexy, but I wouldn't feel confident either, don't mind not wearing panties as you know, don't mind being topless either, but sorry boys I draw the line at taking my lovely silky stockings off... Ok bedtime all I sleep in is my perfume and hubbys lovely arms, but the rest of the time I wear my stockings when I can, and hubby loves to stroke my legs during sex, it really does it for him, and I love to please...

Then my little mind started ticking over and I thought, mmm I can disguise my feelings of being aroused, apart from my face gets a little flushed and my pupils dialate... but you boys can't really hide your approval of the female form, can you.... so I would be sat here not knowing where to look, and if the boss came out, and he is a well built chap, and a flirt... what does a girl do... answers on a postcard...lol

And with that thought I had better get to work.

Kisses

Chloe x x

http://www.stockings-on-chloe.com/

2 comments:

  1. chloe, when you go to work wearing only stockings, your colleges woudt be suprisd, the luky basterds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think so? Do you think that we would get any work done? Thank you for the comment and hope that you are thinking of me inseamed stockings right now!!!

    Kisses

    Chloe x

    ReplyDelete