Friday 27 March 2009

Stocking Pictures Fishnets And Pantyhose

Good Morning Guys

Well here we are another Saturday, can you believe it, how fast has the week gone?

I hope you like the pictures? An awful lot of you guys have been asking for me to do some different stocking ones and many of you wanted to see me in Pantyhose and fishnets... so I thought I would take some just for you, I love to wear my fishnets when I am going somewhere special they do make me feel like misbehaving... and I notice that I do get a lot of looks...

The other picture is of me wearing my Madonna seamed stockings they are the ones I wore in my new video on my website, and I did get very naughty in this one, these are my hubbys favourites he loves to stroke them and he says that they feel incredibly sexy to touch... I do wear this style to work often, because they have a very naughty little wrinkle to them behind the knees and around the ankles, that always tells people that I am wearing stockings.

I noticed last week when I was on the train that there was a couple of French students sitting opposite and unaware that I know a little French they where happily chatting to each other about my stockings, and my legs, it was such a turn on, they didn't realise that I knew what they saying, but they got quite excited whenever I crossed and uncrossed my legs, it was a shame when I arrived at my station and had to get off the train.

Hope you all have a great weekend, speak to you tomorrow.

Kisses

Chloe x x

See Me Being Naughty

No comments:

Post a Comment