Monday 23 March 2009

High Heels And Stockings

Hi Everyone

Hope your Monday morning is going well?

I had a great day yesterday, very tempted by all the gorgeous shoe's and frilly's, the store manager in my favourite shoe shop was very helpful... when I walked into the shop he was busy fussing over a display that they where putting together, so I carried on past and started to look at some of the summer shoes and sandles, whilst bending over to look at some shoes on a lower shelf I suddenly found him at my side, he knows me well, because I do go in there often, they have some of the best shoes around, and he is always very helpful... so straight away his eyes are on my legs, then as I turn to put the shoe down that I was holding he spots the seams on the back of my stockings, Oh he says I haven't seen seamed stockings for ages, do you like them I asked, he looked me straight in the eyes and said, I love them...

He said that he had some new designs just come in and as he led me to a seat in the corner of the shop he said he would bring me some over to try, he didn't even have to ask me my shoe size... I really must be in there too often.. hubby does say that I have a shoe fetish...

The manager stood very close as I tried on the most perfect pair of strappy gold 4" heels, I think he would of fastened the straps if I had of let him... I just had to buy them, my reasoning to hubby was that they would be perfect for the holiday, and that I already had the dress for them. Plus I did make up for it later in the bedroom...

Take care guys and speak tomorrow.

Kisses

Chloe x x

http://www.stockings-on-chloe.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment