Monday 9 March 2009

Retro Style Nylons & Stockings

Hi Guys

Just wondering if any of you watch a programme on BBC HD, called Mad Men? It's on tonight, and it is based around an American advetising agency set in the early 60's, the women are dressed in all the lovely stockings and lingerie from that era, the detail in the outfits is spectacular and you do get lots of glimpses of the stockings and suspenders, and some naughty story lines, lots of mistresses and affairs..

You should give it a watch, it is great to see how sexy the women always looked, even if they are just going shopping, or doing housework they always look amazing, and of course it has the office bad girl you will know her staight away, she is the red head, nice and curvy she knows how to keep the men in line...

I love to see other women all dressed up and looking feminine and sexy, it is a real turn on for me, I find women sexier when they take the time to look nice, and my hubby really loves it, knowing I love women as well....

So think about me tonight, whilst I am watching Mad Men, snuggled up with a little glass of white wine, and enjoying myself watching other women flash their stockings for a change!!

Take care guys and speak to you tomorrow.

Kisses

Chloe x x

http://www.stockings-on-chloe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment