Friday 20 March 2009

Would You Like To Meet Chloe In Person?

Hi Boys & Girls

I am starting to offer a very special monthly event where I can meet a lucky fan. Starting from April I will have a draw made from all my website members on register on the day and they will receive a fantastic prize absolutely FREE!!

A lucky member who joined in February, March or April will have the chance to spend the afternoon or evening with me, whichever suits you. The prize will include:

  • To meet me in person
  • To have a fully paid lunch or dinner with champagne with me
  • Retire to our hotel room to watch me have photos taken and make my latest video
  • Also watch me in 3 costume changes of your choice
  • To watch me enact a fantasy, scenario or role play that you request
  • To take away my stockings and underwear

From what many of you are saying this is priceless and all you have to do is be a member of the site which is only about £10 monthly for all my naughty pics, videos and naughty boy blog.

Come Inside & Join Me Now

2 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting Chloe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems to be interesting alot of the guys and girls.

    Chloe x

    ReplyDelete