Monday 23 March 2009

Teasing And Texting

Hi Everyone

What has happened to the weather?? All yesterday and last night it has been blowing a gale here, and freezing cold, it is like winter again. Ok thats my little grumble out of the way...

Do you like sending naughty texts to your loved one? or even better still getting one sent to your mobile or cell phone? Isn't it a really good turn on when you get one, I love to tease hubby, and sometimes they can be so filthy, I have sent him some when we have been in a room full of business people, and he has opened up his text and nearly dropped his phone, it certaintly has the desired effect... He usually makes an excuse up for us to leave early, and sometimes we don't even get all the way home... you just have to make sure nobody else reads it... Although he does say he can't concentraite if he is trying to finish his game of tennis...

Photo's are the best ones sometimes when I am at work, I love to take some very naughty pic's and send them, he loves the up skirt pics, especially if I haven't got my panties on... it drives him mad knowing that I am sat at my desk with no underwear on... thinking about him, I usually get a very warm welcome when I arrive home!!! I think it is good to flirt and keep the sparkle in a relationship, and to still fancy each other like crazy. I know hubby loves to see me tease, he loves me to tell him how I felt when other men watch me, and I show them a little glimpse of stocking top...

I get so aroused when hubby sends me a dirty text, I get so turned on thinking about what he will do to me when I get home, especially when he tells me in detail... I love it.

I am so naughty, but I just cannot help it... I also wanted to say hello to all my new friends who joined my website, hope you keep enjoying and good luck in the website members draw, and thank you guys..

Kisses

Chloe x x


More Videos And Pictures Of Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment