Wednesday 1 April 2009

High Heels And Hold Ups

Hi Guys

The poor salesman who walked into the table at Coventry services yesterday was alright, but he did go a lovely shade of red when the drinks went everywhere... he knew straight away that I had caught him out peeping at my stocking top...

Hope you like my new little video just thought you might want to see me out and about, hubby always says that I look like someone from an old French movies in that coat, all that I need is a little beret hat to finish it off.

The groundsman there is always very nice to me.. he loves to come over and have a little chat, but is amazing how many times his eyes wander to my stocking covered legs... he often invites me in for a cup of tea.. so far I have declined his nice offer. He does always seems to wait till hubby is busy before he asks don't know why lol...

Going to the park at lunchtime I am making the most of this lovely weather.. I am wearing some lovely Honey coloured lace top hold ups, or thigh highs to my American friends, with brown high heeled sling back shoes, cream skirt and brown sweater... Did I forget to mention my panties? maybe I am not wearing any today!!!

Be good, and tomorrow I will tell you how my latest video for my website is going, fingers crossed it will be outdoors.

Kisses


Chloe x x


http://www.stockings-on-chloe.com/

5 comments:

  1. Anxiously awaiting your newest video..your outfit sounds lovely as always and yes your are an inspiration in MANY ways...still love the bunny videos..

    S

    ReplyDelete
  2. chloe without stockings?? No ,the world is going to a end. I hope that you video is very hot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can only imagine how lovely you look in this outfit...you are an inspiration for a lot of us in MANY ways!!! Thanks....S...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fear not I will always wear stockings...and I have just finished filming so you can sse for yourself tomorrow..

    Kisses

    Chloe x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you as always you are so sweet and so pleased you still love the bunny...

    Kisses

    Chloe x x

    ReplyDelete