Wednesday 8 April 2009

My Black Seamed Gio Stockings

Good Morning Guys

How are we all doing today? Are you all looking forward to the Easter weekend? Do you have anything nice planned... Hubby and I are going away for a short break so it will be nice to have a chance to get dressed up this time, We are going to London and are meeting up with some old friends, they are having a big anniversary party.

I am planning to wear my long black velvet evening dress it has a very low scooped back with little straps and a slash front neckline... but I always go bra less with this dress because it is so slinky to wear. I love the way it clings to my body... and I am going to wear my favourite black seamed Gio FF stockings with a cuban heel design at the back of them, gio's are a brand and they have a beautiful 50's look to them I will put a photo up of them to show you how they look. A lot of my friends on my website love this particular design, and as I move or sit down the side split on my dress gives a very tempting glimpse... this will all be finished off with my black 6 strap suspender belt and matching tiny and I really do mean tiny black panties, and high heels.

I will keep my jewellery very simple probably just my diamond stud earrings and bracelet, so I can let the dress speak for itself.

I hope you guys have a great time also... and will speak to you tomorrow.

Kisses

Chloe x x


Naughty Stocking Videos

10 comments:

  1. That photo of you in the dress i can't wait for Chloe, I'm sure from the description you give, you'll be raising more than eyebrows there babe!!!.

    Have a great Easter bunny.....

    'ChloesMask'..xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing finer then a slinky dress clinging to your body...raises my temp..a few degrees!! The outfit sounds wonderful..looking forward to seeing you in something so elegant! I am really enjoying your website! So sexy!!

    YSA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi YSA.....

    you make a girl very happy.... thank you so much, and I am glad you love the website..

    Kisses

    Chloe x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chloesmask...

    That is such a lovely thing to say.. I promise I will take some pictures for you this weekend when I am all dressed up.... Hope you have a lovely Easter...

    Kisses

    Chloe x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello chloe, when you say gio's,my hart beats faster, nice choise, hope you have a good weekend, and you hubby also, when he see you in your gio's. The 6strap, is it with metal strips (I don't now the englich word) sluiting? Hope to see some pictures from you in your outfit, groetjes zwak 314

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get a naughty feeling that the Secret Admirer is'nt such a secret Chloe 'wink'!.

    'ChloesMask'. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Chloesmask

    I am not sure what you mean by that.

    Kisses

    Chloe x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Zwak314

    I am so pleased you love Gio's also... Yes the 6 strap suspender belt has silver metal clips, so sext to wear... I will take some photo's for you very soon... Hope you have a lovely weekend..

    Kisses

    Chloe x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chloe...just so there is no confusion I am your secret admirer...snookey on flikr..my secret is out...enjoyed your still pictures on your web...I do not just look at the videos..but do have my faves...not telling which one though..that is my secret!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Again Snookey

    I wonder which are your faves????

    I love knowing you enjoy watching me...

    Kisses

    Chloe x x

    ReplyDelete