Thursday 16 April 2009

Friday And Fishnet Stockings

Hi Guys And Girls

Doesn't the weekend come around very fast? I am planning to got to the cinema tonight to see Crank 2 with Jason Statham, I hope it is going to be as good as the last one, did any of you see it? It was a really funny action movie but a little frisky... he was poisoned by a rival in the film and the only way he could stay alive till he got the antidote was to keep getting an adrenaline rush, and sometimes the only way he got the rush was to have sex on the move and in very odd places, but it really was a good film, so fingers crossed this one will be as good, it is one of my favourite combinations sex, and humour... I love a man with a really good sense of humour, it is true many a woman has been seduced by laughter, take Bill Murray for instance not your typical hearthrob, but to me he is so sexy I love the dry quality of his humour, he can actually make me go weak at the knees...

Hubby is picking me up straight from work, so I am already dressed up, I have decided today to actually wear my fishnet stockings, with my longer black pencil skirt and black silk blouse, and high heels, the fishnets are so different from my normal stockings because although they don't have the silky smoothness to them, they do have a really sexy feel, and as you run your hand over them, you can feel the smoothness of my skin through them, and they do turn a few heads... the boss has already commented on them, I like to be a little different, and the last time I wore them I actually got a few wolf whistles.

It will be nice to stretch my stocking legs over hubby tonight in the cinema and tease him..

Kisses

Chloe x x

More Videos And Stockings Pictures

8 comments:

  1. Hi Chloe!

    I am enjoying your website and love the driving instructor video with hubby! If you come over to the States I hope I can be your instructor..mmmmm....by the way it sounds like your friend Linda is a lot of "fun"..any chance we will see the two of you in a video? Think the two of you would hit it off nicely..mmmm...hopeful!!!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Steph

    How can a girl refuse a request of a driving lesson....book me in... I would just love to make a viedo with Linda!!!!

    Kisses

    Chloe x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love you to do a vid with her too...

    Should be hot 'n' seczy.......

    'ChloesMask' xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should be a movie critic. Will check out this one..really loved Dark Book. I had the chance to meet Bill Murray last yr.He was driving through town and something happened to his Mercedes. While his car was being fixed Murray took about 6 guys out for dinner at my favorite place. I had just got in town and saw my buddy standing in the parking lot. Murray was putting two quarts of moonshine in the trunk. When they filmed What about Bob on Smith Mountain Lake..near here..he was introduced to this homegrown liquor. When I was introduced to Bill..I asked "What about Bob?"..he chuckled..gave me a little jab...said that was a good one...a normal guy..one other thing..he loves to drive at night..that is his thing.

    Will check out the movie..and by the way love your outfit today...grateful you are keeping us posted about you are wearing!!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Steph

    OOOh you have met Bill Murray, I really think I should be coming over to the US, sounds like I would have lots of fun over there with you...

    You should see my stockings up close, you would really like them!!!

    be Good

    Kisses

    Chloe x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Again Chloesmask....So you would like some girl on girl action.... so would I!!!!!

    Maybe soon, who knows, got to keep you watching...

    Chloe x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. .......I'm watchin Chloe, I'm watchin 'wink'

    ChloesMask xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Chloesmask... so you bad boy you are watching little me????

    Chloe x x

    ReplyDelete