Thursday 23 April 2009

Sex And Stockings And Nibbles

Hi Guys And Girls

Is it just me or do you get really hungry after a very energetic session? I know that hubby and I do all the time... and what do you crave or fancy? I know some people smoke after sex but hubby and I don't smoke, so we get the munchies... and my favourite nibbles are dark chocolate but only sometimes, a girl has to watch her figure..lol, my lovely hubby always makes me a bowl of Alpen museli, it has to be Alpen as nothing else tastes as good, but it also has to be left for a little while because I love it when it has gone very soggy, much to hubby's horror, he just doesn't understand why I love it when all the milk has been absorbed, but because he loves me so much, he makes them just the way I love it, and a strong hot cup of tea...

On other occasions though we do get naughty with the food and we have experimented with things such as Bananas, even a large Mars bar once or twice.... it is amazing what you can do with them, there not just for eating you know!!!

As my title sex and stockings and nibbles suggests, I love these things very much, but what would I pick first..... I think it would have to certainly be SEX, whilst always wearing my silky stockings of course, and the nibbles would be to keep my strength up!!!

Kisses

Chloe x x

http://www.stockings-on-chloe.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment