Thursday 2 April 2009

Sunshine And Stocking Tops

Good Morning Everyone

Had a mad but briliant day yesterday, managed at last to get out late in the afternoon and shoot the video for my website, weather was glorious, we found a lovely quite country lane, and started filming.. at one point a white transit van went past as I was posing for some photo's and boy did they get an eyeful... their little faces where pressed to the window, luckily I was still decent, well they did get a glimpse of my stocking tops, I just had to do it.. naughty me. I really got turned on being outside it felt good to feel the sun on my skin, summer always turns me into a very naughty, horny little girl.

I will be posting it up when I get home from work, so I hope you guys enjoy me... And in answer to some of your messages refering to yesterdays blog, no I really did not have any panties on.. and it made me feel so aroused walking around and being with other people knowing I was naked underneath, wonder what the boss would think if he knew? I did send a very naughty text to hubby, he asked me to go to the toilet and take a picture for him, guess what happened when I got home?

Hope you are thinking about me.


Kisses


Chloe x x


To See My Naughty Video

2 comments:

  1. Can not wait to see your new video...greatful we have a 5 hour time difference...I should see it by lunchtime! Thanks sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chloe you video was absolutely sexy..First class as usual..love the little gasp..by the way I bought a pair of sling back pumps that has a little belt buckle on the front..like mines?

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete