Friday 3 April 2009

Saturday Stockings And High Heels

Hi Guys

I hope you have something nice to do today... I am going out tonight to the usual place, so will be getting all dressed up, I love getting myself all prepared for a naughty night out, it really fans the flames of desire teasing in front of hubby..

I love to leave my stockings and underwear lying on the bed whilst I bathe knowing hubby will see what I am planning to wear tonight, Making myself silky smooth all over, moisturising my breasts and legs spraying myself with my perfume, sliding my stockings on to my smooth legs, fastening slowly my suspender belt, pulling on my little panties, fastening my bra, and finally zipping up my dress and slipping into my high heels, and putting in my earrings and jewellery all makes me feel sexy and very horny even before we go out..

So as I slip out the door tonight, I hope that somebody will enjoy my little show as much as me and my hubby.. hope to see you there.

Kisses

Chloe x x



http://www.stockings-on-chloe.com/

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling all so well...have fond thoughts of you getting ready for the town!! Your car video is so sexy..your outfit was perfect and love the pink panties.. Wish I were there!!! Your secret admirer!

    ReplyDelete