Monday 20 April 2009

Hold Ups In The Traffic

Hi Everyone

I was late getting into work, because the traffic was so bad, lot's of stopping and starting, but it did give me lots of flirting time, especially when I had to go and put petrol in at the Tesco garage today, a very nice dark grey Audi pulled up at the pump next to me and a tall good looking guy climbed out and started to use the petrol pump next to me, he was very cute....

There I was all dressed for a busy day at the office wearing my lovely nude coloured hold ups with my cream skirt and cream silk blouse and my white wonder bra, always gives a girl a little ooomph up front, when I noticed he was staring at my legs.... oh I thought you cheeky boy, (I loved it really) so I looked at him and he smiled at me and said "Isn't it a beautiful morning?".. Absolutely I replied.. we finished pumping the petrol and both walked over to pay, and he started again, where was I going?.. what do I do?, then he said he really liked the shoes and dress very smart... I thought ooh you little flirt, he was as bad as me..lol.

As I was getting back into the car he very cheekily winked and the blew me a kiss... so being a little late for work does have its advantages..

Kisses

Chloe x x

More Stockings Videos And Pictures

1 comment:

  1. Hi gorgeous!! Just saw your latest video and it took my breath away..love how to take the "rabbit" in the back seat..so sexy...love your outfit and GIO stocking..by the way I have a LEXUS LS400 and the back seat is much wider..you could put a pillow so your neck is not..THIS WILL ANOTHER FAVE OF MINE!!!

    SNOOKS!!

    ReplyDelete