Monday 6 April 2009

My Silky Stockings At Work

Hi Everyone

Do you know that being the only girl in the office does have its advantages, Most of the guys here are very helpful to me, you know lots of cups of tea or coffee, or running little errands for me, but I promise I do not take advantage of them, honest...

Sometimes though I do feel like an agony aunt, you know the old chestnut, she doesn't understand me, or they have a friend who is having a problem with their wife or partner, and I know they are talking about themselves but it is so sweet to watch their little faces so eager for advice... especially when it comes to buying presents for their other halves, so far I think I have managed to come up with some really good present ideas, lots of things like some really nice sexy underwear, even better when I go and shop for them, they love it when I come back after lunch and show them what they have bought for their loved ones, the stockings and panties always go down a treat.... and I do love to help.

Valentines Day was busy for me, some guys do not like to go into the shop and purchase sexy underwear, but not my hubby I have to say hand on heart he does have a good eye for lingerie, and some of the stockings and underwear sets are so sexy. Now when it comes down to shoes like most women they are a fetish for me, and hubby is a knockout where they are concerned, he does laugh at me though because no matter where I go or what I watch I will always say oooh did you see her shoes, but guys it is only the same for us girls when you stop and admire a Ferrari or an Aston Martin, so fair's fair...

At the moment I do have my eye on a beautiful pair of stockings that have a lovely bubble gum pink band to the top of them, and a simply stunning silky sheen on the leg with a matching seam down the back... so if I am a good girl hubby might read my blog and treat me to some.....

Kisses

Chloe x x

Stocking Pics

2 comments:

  1. Hi gorgeous! Shopping for the finer things is such a thrill for me..always have attentive sales people helping me out. I am truly enjoying your website..so classy and sexy..can not wait for the next video..a true pleasure to watch in such bad times..

    Your secret admirer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello My Secret admirer... I am so pleased you are enjoying my website, and I will be filming again very soon... I love to browse around the shops, I bet you get lots and lots of attention.... Nice...

    Kisses

    Chloe x x

    ReplyDelete