Sunday 19 April 2009

Sunday Sunshine And Silky Stockings

Hi Guys And Girls

I hope the sun is shinning on you today, it is so beautiful here this morning, I think that maybe later today after I have caught up on my work, I will go upstairs and remove my silky natural coloured stockings and lay them on the bed with my bra and panties for hubby to see, and then put on my little lemon bikini and go and sit in the sun, in our garden we have a lovely little corner that is a sun trap, and it gets lovely and warm.

I was wondering if any of you went to the cinema to see Crank 2 (High Voltage)? We had such a brilliant time, it was really funny and it had lots of naughty bit's in it especially at the race track... you really must see it... and you will love Eve in it she is really beautiful and sexy, but funny as well, the perfect package in my books (look out for the black sticky tape in the lap dancing club)...

So guys I hope you are having a lovely lazy Sunday and that the sun is smiling on you.

Kisses

Chloe x x

http://www.stockings-on-chloe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment