Monday 13 April 2009

Silky Black Gio Stockings

Good Morning Everyone

Well everything should be getting back to normal, wasn't it a funny weekend with all the Bank Holidays? Hope you didn't eat too much chocolate... you know what they say "a moment on the lips, is a lifetime on the hips".

Did you like the photo of my seamed Gio's? They are so silky to wear and they make me feel very sexy, I love the little cuban heel finish at the back of them, so nice to view from the rear...it is amazing how much of a head turner the seamed stockings are, I suppose it is because it's very rare nowadays to see a woman in stockings, I wish more ladies wore them, I know on the odd occasion when I have seen other women wearing them I do love to have a good look myself. If I could wear them everyday I really would, but I think my old boss would be a bit more of a handful than usual...

Kisses

Chloe x x

http://www.stockings-on-chloe.com/

6 comments:

  1. Hi Chloe,
    I had such a lovely afternoon shopping sporting my new stocking and garter.getting in the car was so sexy. I bought a new silver blue blouse..wore it out of the store. Then I went to the "toy" store..was so embarrassed..my best friend Gail was in there..she is going through a divorce..we started laughing. It was near dinner so we went out..and had drinks..my skirt had hiked up and she saw my stocking tops..she became aroused and tried to get a peek. In the ladies room I was adjusting and she came in so I let her look..then she gave a kiss..wow..so sexy..She had a buzz so I suggested she come home with me. I showed her your website..she was so turned on..so was I..anyway we retired and brought out our new toys...this is all can say!! Thanks for being the gg consultant!!!

    kisses,

    Linda

    Lin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Linda, please take me shopping next time... 3 wouldn't be a crowd would it??? You must tell me what toy's you bought!!! we could swap stories...

    Thank you for showing her my website, here's a big kiss for you X X X X

    Chloe x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to take you shopping. Gail just called...she took a long lunch and went to the mall..asking what she bought she would not tell me but invited me over for dinner and wine...better get ready

    You are the gg consultant..thanks so much...it has been a long time since I felt so feminine and sexy...was in a rut I guess.

    You really should become a gg consultant over here...we could use someone like you to spice things up!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Linda I would love to go shopping with you anytime... and would love to add some spice..

    Kisses

    Chloe x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Chloe,

    I would love to take you shopping...you are an inspiration for all women..so classy and sexy! You have given me a new life and are an inspiration...finally I am feeling like a gorgeous sexy woman that I am..grateful for your outlook and youth...some of us can still play...gotta run...have to get ready for my dinner date!!

    Thanks gf!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda

    Thank you for the lovely comments.. I hope the dinner date goes well!!! Please let me know how it went....

    Kisses

    Chloe x x

    ReplyDelete