Saturday 25 April 2009

Stocking Suprise

Hi Guys

I had a lovely suprise this morning from the postman, No not that kind of suprise lol.. My lovely hubby had bought me some really beautiful stockings which I didn't know about, they arrived this morning, one pair are a 10 denier black RHT with a lovely lace top, and the other pair are a sheer coffee coloured nylon stocking, with an old fashioned band at the top, a very 50's look to them, so I am spoilt for choice as to which pair to wear for tonight, we are going into town for an Italian meal another suprise from my hubby, I must have been a very good girl for him...

I think I will wear my little black lace dress for him tonight, it is one of my favourites as well as hubs, there is something very slinky about the dress and when I sit down it does give a nice glimpse of stocking top, so I think I will probably go with the black stockings tonight and my black suspender belt, with my black Faith high heel shoes, you never know I might have to be a bad girl again tonight for my hubby.... keep your fingers crossed for me.

Kisses

Chloe x x

Naughty Stocking Pictures And Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment