Monday 27 April 2009

Stockings And The Gym

Good Morning Guys

Firstly I just really want to apologise for not being able to post yesterday, I had lots of technical problems.

I rejoined my local gym last week and to my delight my favourite gym instructor was still there, she is very, very nice a little taller than me and quite well built as she does do a lot of weight training and is very well toned.... she doesn't wear much make up, but has a very pretty fresh faced look, and her hair is a mid-blonde colour and shoulder length, which looks very cute when she wears it up in a pony tail.

I am going back into the gym this afternoon so hopefully she will be there, I think I will take my bikini with me and go and have a sauna after I have finished my work out. I love to get hot and steamy with a group of strangers lol... and I know she likes to also have a sauna as well, it is fun in the changing rooms when I can slip into my stockings in front of her. I do know she likes to have a little look, I have been invited out on many occasions by other women in the gym, just not her as yet, I think it is because she knows I am married and she knows my lovely hubby also, little does she know that my hubs would be the first one to encourage it...

So guys think about me today working my little butt off in the gym and getting all hot and sweaty for you...

Kisses

Chloe x x


http://www.stockings-on-chloe.com/

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gorgeous!

    Just notice Linda left you a message..she is so naughty but I have CERTIFIED her on the RABBIT...so many buttons but so much PLEASURE..still going through a difficult divorce but having LINDA,MY RABBIT is getting me through it all..I loved your LATEST VIDEO..mmmm..YOU ARE SO SEXY and can see how much PLEASURE you are receiving..(can I join you?)
    WE had a lovely weekend at the beach..sitting by the pool...putting lotion on Linda's back and thighs...would discretely stick my finger under her bikini..she was so moist..wish you were with us...we went out dancing and you would not believe the attention we got in our little halter sundresses (Linda has the perfect body) and all the men asking us to dance..only if they knew what we were really thinking...after a lovely night of dancing we would retire in each others arms exploring each other until the wee hours of the morning..may have to buy Linda some new batteries..lol....she is so HOT!!!

    KISSES

    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Gail

    You are very welcome to come and join me any time!!!! Should I bring my rabbit or would we share!!! tell me what are your favourite buttons? do you like the slow vibrate or the very very fast one??? I prefer the slow one myself, it makes my orgasm last longer mmmmm....

    I could not imagine a more enjoyable way to end an evening.... you should do what I do and always buy a bumper pack of batteries from your local supermarket, that way a girl never gets let down..lol

    Hugs and hot kisses x x x x

    Chloe x x x x x

    ReplyDelete