Tuesday 14 April 2009

Stocking Tops And Toys

Hi Guys

Have you read the comment left by my American friend Linda on my gio story yesterday, wow I wish I had been there with her and her friend, we could have had a really naughty girlie night in, a couple of glasses of wine, and I could have had a longer look at her stocking top, and if I was a very good girl she might just let me stroke my hand slowly up her lovely long leg....add a little bit of snuggling up to each other... oooh I have never had a threesome... it could of been a long night lol... especially when the toys came out, sigh!!!!!

I think it is easier for girls to be more open with their feelings about each other, even in the media a lot of female stars are admitting to liking the girls more than boys, and we can switch back whenever we feel like it... and guys you have got to admit that you really do love to watch the ladies playing, I know my hubby does, his eyes light up at the mention of me with another woman, I have to admit that I do have a very good radar when it comes to spotting the naughty girls.....

I am so glad that my friends are having fun and when you take the time to share your stories with me I love it, it also gives me more naughty ideas, so please keep them coming...


Kisses



Chloe x x


More stocking pictures and videos

4 comments:

  1. Hi Chloe,

    Thanks for being my gg consultant. It was so nice getting ready for a change..decided on a lacy white bra,matching panties and my 6 strap suspenders..I felt completely different. I decided on cream silk blouse,black skirt,strap shoes and topped it off with pearl earring and CHLOE perfume.
    Anyway, I was met at the door by Gail with a sweet kiss..she was wearing a silk wrap dress..she was gorgeous..she poured me a glass of wine..anxious to see what she bought she led me to the bedroom to show her purchases...wow..stockings,garters and 2 new outfits..We went back to the sofa and chatted..had a light dinner and MORE wine. She asked if I could get on your site..she has a large high resolution laptop..sitting on the sofa watching you I could see the top of her stocking..she looked so sexy..when I leaned over and kissed...softly I began to rub her leg..when she pulled my hand all the way up..her breathing became heavy...finally she stopped me..got up and led me to the bedroom..I have never felt so much passion and this was the only time I had been with a woman...learned later Gail had a relationship with her college roommate (all girl school...mmmm) We decided to get together again and preview your next video..WHEN!!!!!!

    Kisses and hugs! The videos are so feminine and sexy!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda

    All I can say is that I am soooo jealous, would there be room for a little one next time? Or maybe I could give you both a live performance!!! what do you think...

    I love the sound of your outfit the cream blouse and pearl earrings sound beautiful.. I wished I could have seen you in them.

    Kisses always

    Chloe x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetheart!

    You have allowed me to be a woman again. Some of us are not as fortunate to have a hubby like yours..(wish he were mine) and love how he takes care of you...the way he is so attentive...wish my ex had the same passion. You are a lucky girl!!!!

    I can not believe how you have enlightened me..we are still puritans in the States. My fling with Gail was so far reaching for me but she made me feel so sexy and her passion was intense.

    We decided to get together whenever you post a new video...knowing Gail she is probably already a member...think she has had a "fancy" for me for a long time...we were both married.

    Will keep you posted...but thanks for enlightening me...you are so sexy and elegant...if in the States give me a call...we can go shopping and who knows what else...would love to entertain...bring HUBBY as well...he does care for you..wish my ex was the same way..probably still be married!!!

    Kisses

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda

    So pleased about you and Gail, you must let me know how things progress.... I don't blame her for having a fancy for you, from what I know about you I think you are just my type also, Big kiss..

    Chloe x x

    ReplyDelete