Wednesday 29 April 2009

My White Lace Top Stockings

Hi Everyone

Just wanted to say thanks guys for all the lovely comments about my white lace top stockings, I really do love to wear them, there is something so sexy about wearing white stockings for a change, very pure but sexy, I love to feel vunerable but naughty...

I really enjoyed making the video for my website, I hope it shows how much I loved making it for you!!!!

When I check the numbers on my site it shows how many views each video or sets of pictures have had I know which ones the guys and girls love the best.... and they nearly always involve the use of my Rabbit vibrator!!! I have even got Linda and Gail my friends from America using their own on each other, now that is a really horny thought, (you should read their comments on my blog.. so naughty)...

I do love it when you share, it makes me feel like being a very bad girl lol... could you imagine the videos we could make, Linda, Gail and me, ah well a girl can dream, can't she?

Kisses

Chloe x x

More Videos And Pictures





2 comments:

  1. Hi Sweetness!

    WOW...Gail and I watched your new video and we both think you have the perfect body and you are so sexy and hot..Gail had a little surprise for me last night..after a couple glass of wine,snuggling and kissing Gail came out of the bathroom with an "attached" rabbit...let me say between your videos and Gail...what more could a girl want..she and you have taken me to a new level...we can not get enough of you and your sexy videos...mmmmm....just thinking about you and last night I may have to get Gail to come over tonight...it will be MY TURN to make love to her..wish YOU WERE WITH US...and thanks for introducing me to the RABBIT..I AM NOW CERTIFIED...LOL..

    KISSES and I MEAN KISSES!!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda

    I am so happy that you love the rabbit!!!! it sounds like you are having lots of fun exploring with it lol.... you have to make sure you get Gail to come over tonight, I mean it is only being polite to return the favour!!!!

    You must let me know what happens....

    Kisses all over...

    Chloe x x x x

    ReplyDelete