Monday 6 April 2009

Nylon Stockings In The Movies

Good Morning Guys

Just wondered if any of you caught the film on Saturday night it was called Black Book, it was a foreign film about the Dutch resistance in World War 2 and it was based on a true story absolutlely amazing, but also the female lead was a really beautiful woman and she wore the most fantastic clothes, so elegant, but very sexy, in fact it was a very sexy film, in the movie she infiltrates the German headquarters by sleeping with one of Hitlers top officers, who she ends up falling in love with... but she wore some lovely little French knickers with her suspender belt and nylons, I was amazed because I could wear her clothes today and not look out of place...

Hubby and I thought she was so sexy and when she undressed wow, her body was perfect, her breasts were natural and her lovely slim little stomach perfect, in fact I have kept the movie on my Sky planner because I want to watch her again and again...

Isn't it funny when someone just really floats your boat, and you feel that you cannot take your eyes off her, poor hubby ended up with me constantly going on about how beautiful she looked and what she was wearing... and of course the magic question came up, would I.. Oooh yes please.

This question often rears it's head and it usually goes along the lines of... If you had to pick one to sleep with which one would it be, or in the case of the comedy My Name Is Earl... would I pick the woman called Joy or Catalina, hubby likes Catalina but I would rather go for Joy, so then he says to me well wouldn't you go with both and gives me a silly grin.... and nudges me in the ribs.

I hope you get a chance to see the film for yourself, it is a very good story.

Kisses

Chloe x x

http://www.stockings-on-chloe.com

3 comments:

  1. Will have to check out this movie...sounds lovely and the thought of you with either woman would stirs my imagination. They would consume you and why shouldn't they..too much to love!!! "S"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great movie will see I can find it...bet those two girls would want to consume you as well...mmmm love your new video...you are so sexy and breath taking.."S"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi S

    I think you will love the film... very sexy..

    Kisses

    Chloe x x

    ReplyDelete